The main questions we will discuss:
- Journey map states: what’s more important, current-state or future-state journey maps?
- The scope of journey mapping: How does a high-level journey map differ from a zoomed in journey map?
- Customer experience research: where to get the data for a journey map?
- Digitalization of journey mapping: how can you transform a pen and paper journey map into a vivid and collaborative journey map?
In the end, we are going to loop all the information back to the essential question: How to evaluate a journey map?
The style will be a mix of thinking and doing. You’ll get tips on how to use journey mapping in practice. You’ll practice the methods and tools on a defined challenge.
- How to create personas, stakeholder maps and journey maps
- How to evaluate those
- Recognize and apply different scopes of journey maps
- How to connect pen & paper workshop findings with digital tools
Wed 7 March